Read story at The Objective Standard
- How to Create Good Fiction-Writing Habitsby Tim WhiteA handy set of ideas, tools, and strategies to jumpstart your fiction writing
- A 7-Step Guide to the Novel-Writing Processby Tim WhiteWriting a great novel is never easy, but this process makes it easier.
- Pencil, Ink, Color: Levels of Detail in Fictionby Tim WhiteMore detail isn't always better.
- The Antidote to Writer’s Blockby Tim WhiteNo alchemy required.
- How to Formulate a Great Nonfiction Themeby Tim WhiteThere’s (almost) no such thing as too much time spent on getting your theme right.
- MTEC: A Powerful Process for Persuasive Nonfiction Editingby Tim WhiteTurn your meandering drafts into clear, compelling arguments with this set of underappreciated editing tools.